Pages

September 29, 2006

What's A Foley?

Yes, I know the question normally would be Who Is Foley, but since the Foley in question is anything but normal I stick with my original question What is a Foley.

Foley is sick, disgusting, perverted, a liar, a deceiver, revolting, a predator, and oh yeah did I already say DISGUSTING?

I really don't care what his lifestyle is; but to seek out teenagers online or in person to engage them in sexual discussions is DISGUSTING. I realize the graphic in this post is of a much older man, the Foley probably wouldn't be interested in someone this old but this is the one I picked for my own reasons.

If you have the stomach for it, you can read a few of the instant messages here between the Foley (notice I do not say Mr. Foley or Congressman Foley)and a teenage boy.

In Wikipedia there is a description of the Foley's job:

"Mark Adam Foley (born September 8, 1954) is an American politician, and is a former Republican member of the United States House of Representatives from 1995 until 2006, representing the 16th District of Florida. A former chairman of the House Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children, he resigned on September 29, 2006 after it became public that he had sent sexually explicit emails and instant messages to minors who were serving as Congressional pages, including male pages."


This is getting to be a habit with the Republicans in the government, spouting the virtues of a faith and taking advantage of their positions of power to engage in sexual behavior totally different from the biblical literature they hide behind.

Like I said. DISGUSTING.

No comments: