Pages

December 03, 2006

I've Been Tagged!


This is the first time I've been tagged.

Tish at Serenity Quest
tagged me, so here are
5 things you probably
don't know about me:





1. I used to have my own business until two months ago.
2. I am 1/16 American Indian.
3. I have lived in over 150 places so far in my lifetime.
4. I make all my own greeting cards.
5. I was born two months early during a blizzard but was
not sick as a child,nor did I get any childhood diseases.

It isn't easy to reveal things that are unknown and still maintain anonymity. It is fun though.

So I'm passing it on to some of my favorite bloggers:

Carina, Photography, Causalien,
and happy and blue 2.
Tag, you're it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

150 places is a lot. Wow..
I like reading memes. I'm not very reliable at doing them, ha,ha.
I'll try though..

Anonymous said...

Hi Happy, I thought it would be fun for you to put your five things in the comments if you want.

Anonymous said...

150 places?
You gotta tell me about it. Or... email me.

Tisha! said...

Intriguing! I'm very curious about 1, 2, 3 and would love to know more but since I don't want to pry I will let you decide if and how to share it with me :-)

Funny, I also make my own greeting cards! Every time I went to buy one I was always so disappointed by what I found and now make personalized ones.

We're all so fortunate you survived the premature birth!!!

Tisha