Pages

September 07, 2009

Is Life A Struggle?

A post on Gurushabad:

"Make today a breeze not a battle.Never fight. Nothing is worth fighting for. Wisdom never fights, it waits patiently, speaks positively, releases easily, sees benefit in everything and envisions a future of abundance...
knowing that all needs will be met at the right moment, in the right way.
If we think life is a struggle we will always be struggling,
If we think life is a breeze, our attitudes and actions will convey lightness and easiness.
And that's what attracts everything we need, and much more.
Let us make today a breeze not a battle."
(source: internet)


If we think life is a struggle we will always be struggling. That one sentence is powerful. When I struggle I get nervous and then I get agitated and then I get disappointed in myself that I am getting like that. Gads. On and on. Round and round goes the struggle wheel.

Struggling is a violent effort, not necessarily a valiant effort. Facing constant resistance and conflict. So much energy is needed to perpetuate the cycle of struggle.

12 comments:

Cindy said...

You are right, if you act like it is a struggle, it certainly will be.Take care, c

Shadow said...

damn right!

Mike said...

I am not so sure that nothing is worth fighting for....

Unknown said...

I have a post in reply of this entry of yours.

Joanna Jenkins said...

"Make today a breeze not a battle" Amen to that!
Thanks for the reminder.
xo

Ronda Laveen said...

Yes, struggling is such an extreme use of energy. Seeing things as an opportunity rather than a struggle shifts the quality of work.

A Free Man said...

Yep, I think that's right. I have a similar sort of mantra that I try to remember on a daily basis - I'm as happy as I make up my mind to be.

Anonymous :) said...

Nothing is worth fighting for. Not sure about that. But, the rest, I'm all in.

Brian Miller said...

yeah. ok, needed to hear that. smiles.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

We get what we expect, so if at all possible, it's better to expect good things in life (and to be grateful when they occur.)

Margie said...

*If we think life is a struggle we will always be struggling.
How true those words are and as you said how powerful!
I so agree!

Enlightening post...thank you!

Margie:)

Ghost Dansing said...

dust in the wind, Techno..... dust in the wind......