Kathy, at Grace Was Calling And I Didn't Pick Up (Isn't that an awesome name for a blog?!) shared this lovely award with me and a few wonderful blogs that I follow.
Thank you, Kathy for thinking enough of my little hippie blog to include me in the gifting.
A couple days later, before I was able to put this post up, Roxy at Woman of Essence bestowed this same sweet award on my little blog. I am doubly blessed! Thank you so much, Roxy.
The rules are to link this award back to Annie and to Roxy, send it on to at least three other bloggers and list 10 things that make me happy.
So I am passing on the Happy 101 Award to some people I admire and have not already received the award. Jozien. Jinksy. D-Jan. Lisleman.
Ten things that make me happy (I will have trouble keeping it down to ten!):
1. My relationship with my hubby.
2. Listening to hubby's music and my iPod shuffle.
3. Liking myself and accepting me with all my warts.
4. The aroma of coffee brewing and the taste of good coffee.
5. Books to read and enjoy and learn from.
6. My taste buds.
7. My memory (when it works and when I can remember things).
8. All the things I am interested in doing and looking forward to trying.
9. Watching the critters play in the yard.
10. Meeting such awesome people online who blog and like meeting others too and accept
me just as I am.