Jana at The Little Black Book tagged me. If you have been here before, you know how much it warms my heart to interact with other bloggers. Thanks, Jana.
To play this tag game, I have to reveal seven things about myself that are not generally known, and then pass it along to other blogs.
Here are some things about myself that are not known to everyone:
1. I used to own rifles and guns and I was pretty much on target every time. Target practice was done out in the desert during the years the kids and I lived in Nevada. We would line up cans and aim and shoot and have a picnic lunch out there. I think I could have been a cowgirl back in the old western days.
2. There were times I would get so caught up in playing tennis I would play eight hours. There was a wonderful tennis court behind our condo and my kids were either inside with me or if there was a neighborhood tournament going on, they were outside on the bleachers or riding their bikes and they were always within sight of me or my neighbors. I wouldn't play tennis every day for so many hours, but at least once a week if I could find other people to play tennis with I would be there. I kinda know how some people get about playing golf and time goes by and they are so content to play and play.
3. When my kids were quite young, I fell off my bicycle and broke my left elbow. I rode the bike home, fixed dinner, did the usual bedtime things and in the morning I got the two older kids off to school, packed some things for the youngest one and she and I took my car to the hospital for x-rays and sure enough the elbow was broken.
4. Many years after the left elbow was healed, I walked out front of my condo in a totally different state, slipped and fell and broke the right elbow and the left wrist.
5. I have been exercising to a walking tape every day for two months now. My hubby and I exercise together to the tape. We discovered this was better than using the machines with headphones on during the winter months, and we talk together and laugh and it turns out to be more fun than exercising alone.
6. I was never able to do the hula hoop. My kids could do several at once and all sorts of fancy shmancy tricks. Dang. I could never get it to stay up. It twirled around lower and lower and splat! fell on the ground.
7. I have moved at least a hundred times in my life. Lived in that many different houses or apartments. I am tired of moving. When I was a kid, we lived in at least six different places by the time I was nine. That set the pace for the years to follow. I think I should write a post about all the moves some day.
To keep this fun little game going, I will tag some interesting blogs and if the bloggers choose to join the tag game, they will give us seven things to know about them too.
Dave at Big Dave's Blog
Ronda at Ronda's Wonderland
lisleman at A Few Clowns Short
Betty at A Glimpse Into Midlife
Have fun, enjoy the game, and pass it along.