February 10, 2010
Debby, at the blog Just Breathe is sharing an award with twelve of her followers. Thank you, Debby.
If I could, I would have a button on my keyboard that would enable me to fly around to the amazing blogs I read and continue to find and leave a magical award in my wake. Like sprinkling angel happy flakes or maybe chocolate kisses.
Green-Eyed Momster shared the Kreativ Award with this little hippie blog. So here we are with two, count 'em, two awards at once. Kewl!
When accepting the Kreativ Award I am supposed to list seven things you probably don't know about me, so here they are:
1. I like to wear a toe ring on the second toe.
2. One of my favorite jobs was driving a forklift and heavy equipment.
3. I really want to get a cat (Some of you know this).
4. When I write about me or people close to me I write in the third person.
5. One time I drove an Alfa Romeo around the track of an international speedway as fast as I could drive it!
6. My eyes are blue.
7. My young years were in an alcoholic family but I have never personally had an alcoholic or drug addiction. Too many other problems to waste time on drugs or alcohol!!
Posted by CiCi