Cutie AKannie at Elegant Blessings is sharing a "baking soda" award with me. Cool, huh?
If you haven't read her blog you are missing something I tell you! Get over there and read her blog and then come back here.
If anyone is interested in reading seven more things about me, here they are:
1. I used to have easel, paint box and oil paints, and would sit on the coastline in southern California and paint coastal scenes. One time my two oldest kids got into my box of paints and decided to paint my bedspread to make it pretty!!
2. Keeping with the paint theme, for many years I would scour flea markets and thrift stores for real wood tables and small mirrors and use an electric tool to chip designs into the wood and paint the pieces in blended colors. I was my most happy when I worked on these pieces.
3. One of my many varied jobs in my crazy hippie life was a poodle groomer! Some of the standard poodles were bigger than I was. The shop I worked in was privately owned and pretty fancy. It was great fun.
4. I don't collect things because I move so much, but I have an angel collection most of which are Christmas tree decorations. I did some traveling and would find an angel for the tree in my travels. Each year as I unwrap an angel I say "this one I got in London" or where I got each one and it brings back memories as I hang them all on the tree. That is the main reason I want a Christmas tree each year.
5. I learned to drive a stick shift at age eleven or twelve, most cars I have owned have been stick shifts. The one I have now is a five speed.
6. During high school living in foster homes I cut hair for ladies in the neighborhood and gave them perms for money to feed gas into my really old almost running car.
7. I was a brides maid seven times before I was a bride and then brides maid several more times after I married. One time I was seven months pregnant with my first child and my brides maid dress had to be altered at the last minute.
Now my turn to share this award. If any of you already received this award I apologize now, you know my heart is in the right place!
Hey, Julie, at The Buffaloe Pen, I'm sharing this award with you.
Jim, at Suldog, here is an award for sharing your mystery dates with your wife with us.
Kathy, at Grace was Calling and I Didn't Pick Up (isn't that an awesome name for a blog!!) I am sharing this award with you.