Pages

July 19, 2008

Food Fight!!!


There have been a couple times that I could have used one of these spoons. You can check it out at Amazon.com here.

I have to confess to participating in some food fights in my time. One time I was the initiator. In a small restaurant. I could have used one of these spoons when my date said something very inappropriate and I reacted by throwing a spoonful of mashed potatoes at him before I walked out.

That was a long time ago. Just a snippet of a memory now. Fortunately for me, where my life is today is a galaxy away from what it was then. Today I am in a lovely relationship, married to a creative, strong man who makes me laugh sometimes and hugs me lots! I don't want to throw mashed potatoes these days; he makes the mashed potatoes for the Shepherd's Pie and we enjoy our meals together, companionably playing our dice game and watching the critters in the yard.

I've come a long, long way, baby. Indeed.

No comments: