Pages

October 16, 2009

At What Price?


One of the blogs I have followed for awhile is called Tranquility Cove. Isn't that a lovely name? Just the name is calming. Not all the posts are calming, however. This post is thought provoking at a minimum and soul stirring for anyone who has a conscience.

Chriss is a good writer and a wonderful photographer.
Please read the post on Tranquility Cove and let me know what you think.

People who have lived on this planet over fifty years can testify to the changes that cannot be denied. Being a responsible citizen of this earth is not political or religious.

Another blog I have followed for as long as I have been blogging is The Alternative Consumer. I have found some great items and information there.

6 comments:

Mike said...

You say go, so I shall go!

Ina in Alaska said...

I believe I recall a news article from this past summer where there was a Humboldt squid found in our Alaskan waters and the biologists were saying that was unique. Thanks for the interesting referral to Tranquility Cove. Our choices profoundly affect our world.

Brian Miller said...

nice. thanks for the links, will check them out. have a great weekend!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Thanks for the tips. I'll go check them out.
xo

Berni said...

Revelations 8:9..a third of the living creatures in the sea died,..

It is not unexpected!

Julie said...

You're right that it is sad. I had no idea, so it is good to know the information. I like that tips for what we can do are included with the post.