Pages

October 24, 2009

Finders Keepers

I will seek and find you.. I shall take you to bed and have my way with you. I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan & groan.I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop. I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I'm finished with you. And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days.
All my love, The Flu

I found this at Tales From The Serenity Now Hospital.

Hubby and I are still fighting the flu bug, feeling so much better but can't shake it. So it was a relief to read this and be able to laugh at something that doesn't want to let us go!!!

12 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

Hope you and your man are up and running again soon! Stay warm and hydrated. Sweet picture in today's post! xoxoxo

Lou said...

So we both read the medical blogs too;)

That one is one of the best. I really like "Ten out of Ten" also.

Brian Miller said...

hmmm...that flu sounds pretty seductive...think i will stear clear...hope you both are feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

Go and have a long walk around the neighborhood.... It's a sure hit remedy for the flu to me.

Unless you still have snow around the place. :P

Cindy said...

HA! That was really funny for a moment I thought my computer had crossed wires again. I hope you both feel much better soon. Take care. Be well.

Berni said...

Hope you are both up and about soon

heartinsanfrancisco said...

So sorry you're still not all better.

Laughter definitely helps, if you have the strength for it.

Take good care and feel well soon!

My verification word is "spermic." Just saying. Maybe we should all try to use it in a sentence.

Claudya Martinez said...

Feel better soon!

Great description of that nasty bug.

drollgirl said...

oh, i hope you two are feeling better by now!

and this made me laugh out loud! hahahahhaah!!!!!

Margie said...

Oh, you made me laugh!
But I hope you and hubby will be well very soon!

Take good care of each other!

A healing hug to you!

Margie:)

Ze O said...

Haha! Too funny...

Now - who's that proud mama in the photo?

A Free Man said...

Hope you guys are through it by now.