Pages

June 24, 2008

Balance

Watching the birds in the yard is a pleasure. Seeing them fight against the strong winds, then a slight tilt of a wing, soaring into the sky. It is beautiful.

Nature is a teacher. Watching the birds helps me to focus on keeping the balance in my life and in my relationship. Tilting my head to show I am really listening. Using my strength to move through the rough winds of disagreements while skillfully maneuvering a turn toward smooth sailing and resolving conflict.

In any relationship, staying balanced requires both parties to participate, just like birds need two wings.

3 comments:

... Paige said...

Thanks for coming by my place and leaving a comment.
My goodness you have a few blogs to choose from and they are all interesting.

Jeni said...

I have to thank you for visiting but need to explain something too. The blog you commented on is my place to experiment -not my regular blog site. My regular blog is this:
http://oldavonladysorders.blogspot.com

Hope you stop by there and visit sometime -stay awhile, have coffee and sweet rolls. The post I was playing with that you commented on was one I was experimenting with for a paid post opportunity that was creating a lot of problems for me. Maybe you can explain stuff about pay per post blogging issues to me since I can't get a straight answer to my issues from the company -Pay Per Post! ARRGH. They drive me bonkers!

Kacey said...

Great analogy....enjoyable post. I don't believe I am thinking that deeply any more. I guess I have the world by the tail on a downhill pull.bllk